View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 06:52 PM   #1
sondra2004
Mommy's Love Bugs
Donating Member

Default *For My Daughter's College Paper

My daughter is doing a paper for college and she needs help from any ladies who fit the description of American-born, English& Irish heritage. Thanks,
Sondra & My Daughter Victoria

The following questions are for a psychology paper that I must write from the point of view of someone who is of irish and english ancestry, if anyone could answer these questions and doesnt mind being used as a source in my paper it would be so helpful. please & thank you.

1. Are there any behaviors/attitudes associated with your heritage? ie: Irish temper
2. What are the differences between and English/Irish ethnic background than any other ethnic background? ie: values, religion, holidays.
3. Are you in the majority or in the numerical minority as an English-Irish American?
4. Any discrimination towards your ethnicity?
5. Do you interact differently with people who are of your ethnicity than with people who are not?
6. How has your identity been influenced by your heritage? Do you take pride in your heritage or are you indifferent?

I forgot to add, if you are interested in answering the questions, please send your responses, as well as your first initial and last name to my mother's PM.

thank you,

Victoria
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!