View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 04:06 PM   #18
catser2002
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Teeth

Archie has his check up this morning and his eye is looking good! Vet checked it with the ultraviolet lamp and the ulceration has decreased significantly. What showed as a clouded veil over his entire eye last week is now just a small area. Vet believes he will recover completely with no permanent damage. I am so very relieved. He still has to wear the collar and have the drops for another week.

Archie apparently thought he was all better too --- twice today he has managed to get the cone off. I'm sure his brother helped since there are teeth marks around the outside edge.

I had to take our sweet old-man cat (not the one who had the run-in with Archie) in at the same time for his annual and shots and it was so cute to see them both laying on the table. Gopher (the cat) let Archie wash his face, and they kept touching noses.

Not 30 minutes after we got home however, Archie was right back to chasing Gopher and the other two cats. Suppose cat chasing is just too much fun for Archie and Willie, and well, it is giving the cats some exercise.

We used to have a cat named Tigger too. He was a sweetie. Poor Ozzie - that really sounds painful. Good think the pups don't hold grudges.
catser2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!