View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 12:24 PM   #14
Brooklyn619
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by psugorilladdr View Post
After trying several EXPENSIVE brands. It's the only thing they could keep down and not have the runs all over the carpet. I think they are pretty good actually. Not nessacarily with the Purina, but everything else is just too rich in protein for their sensitive tummies. I've been pretty happy with Science Diet, I've had wonderful healthy Yorkies ever since! So maybe it's crap for you, but it was the only solution that created solid stools. That was my main concern after all this happened.
Well, I'm hardly the one to give advice... I just got my yorkie puppy and she doesn't eat kibble AT ALL. I want her to, but she just won't! She licks it and then spits it out. I have to give her a mushy formula with baby food that she licks off a spoon haha. So, I don't blame you. If my baby would eat Science Diet or Purina, I'd probably give it to her every day too. I'm going to try Royal Canin, and if she won't chew that.. then who knows, maybe I'll try your mix. Sorry, didn't mean to come off as rude!
Brooklyn619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!