View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 11:24 AM   #1
Daisy23
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Thumbs up Greens Tiny Treasures A+++++++++++++++

http://www.greenstinytreasures.com/index.html

The above link is to Greens Tiny Treasures website. This is where I found my new little girl Jersey.

Brenda (Breny) has been an amazing person to work with. She has gone above and beyond to give Daisy her new little sister and what a wonderful girl she is.

We went to the vet after she arrived and I would like to share with you his compliments to the breeder. This breeder did everything right. Pup's bone structure is very nice. He went on and on and on. He said that this breeder really followed a good vaccination schedule and covered everything. All in all he was very impressed with her.

Let me just tell you a little about my dealings with Brenda. I inquired via YorkieTalk and she responded within hours. I asked question after question about anything and everything and she always answered me. My fianc? even told me that I ask way to many questions and she had no problem with me asking questions and answering them. Regardless what the question was she took time out to answer it and explain it to me if I didn?t know. I asked her to hold Jersey until I got home from vacation and she was more than happy to accommodate me. Jersey was shipped to me from Michigan and when she arrived she had everything. Paperwork, a certificate of health from the vet, she had her favorite toy and a blanket. As you can imagine she was sad but she was so very excited for me. She asked me to call as soon as we got her from the airport but I called her to let her know the flight was delayed and we talked right up until she left, I let her know when she landed and when she was safely home. She was so concerned and wanted to make sure everything was ok after such a long trip. Jersey was fine and I was thrilled. Brenda really cares about her pups.

If and when you do add customer feedback on your site I would like to include my contact info so any future buyers looking at the website can feel free to call me at home or write me an email. I will give a glowing recommendation to anyone who inquires. Brenda earned it. She loves her dogs and treats them like family members. Brody & Meiah produced a healthy pup that is very well cared for and like her site says your new puppy will come pre-spoiled. I myself feel lucky that I bought Jersey from her.

A big thank you to Brenda for Jersey!!! Right now she is 11 weeks and 2lbs 3ozs. She is a very happy, healthy, sweet little doll. I can?t be any happier. Brenda, thank you again. I will with no doubt recommend anyone to you.
You have your first 100%+ satisifed Yorkie owner
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10wks.jpg (30.9 KB, 131 views)
File Type: jpg 10wks1.jpg (26.6 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg 10wks2.jpg (23.9 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg 10wks4.jpg (26.9 KB, 102 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!