View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 09:38 AM   #1
JCarlson2004
Mommy To 3 Poochies
Donating Member

Default I Can't Wait For Spring/Summer!!!

My babies had a jam packed weekend!! The weather was so beautiful Saturday and Sunday! We started Saturday off with a trip to Pets Mart. The babies got tons of goodies and toys!! Then we went for a nice long walk on Ocean Parkway. It is SO HARD to walk 3 feet without someone stopping me about Cali. She's a true show-stopper! Anyway, after 2 hours of walking and relaxing on benches, we took the babies home and I made them pupcakes!! Then they all got baths and fell right to sleep on the couch! Poor munchkins were totally exhausted!

Then Sunday morning I made them scrambled eggs for breakfast (they get eggs once a week as a treat). We took them for a walk on the boardwalk and we walked all the way from Brighton Beach to Coney Island and back (that's sooooooome long a walk lolol) but they had a blast! We stopped at an outside cafe for lunch and then took the babies home where they immediately passed out on their bed LOL

It was really hard to walk with Cali (who, by the way, LOVES to walk). Everyone kept stopping us and asking how old she is and what kind of dog she is. Tia also got a lot of attention. She was all dressed up in her stripped pink dress and her hair up in a pink bow. Codie also got a lot of attention, particularly from the ladies ... what can I say, he's SUCH a little casanova.

We had such a good time!! I hope the weather is warm next weekend so that we can take the babies out all weekend ... they have so much fun. They really love being outside. We have a baby pool on our patio for them but usually we take them to the dog beach EVERY weekend in the summer. It's so much fun. Jim and I pack a picnic lunch, bring a small card table (to eat on) and 2 lounge chairs and we go out for the day.

I can't wait for summer!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!