View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 04:56 PM   #12
JadeD
YT 1000 Club Member

So sad. I have 3 Yorkies. I got my first one at 9 years old, he is almost 12 now. Love him to pieces. Got my 2nd one from a friend as a puppy. Love of my life, he is a trick dog and stole my heart completely. My daughter owns his sister so she is my GrandYorkie, she is a sweetie, way too smart for her own good. She lives several hours away though. I thought life was great. Then a month ago I was contacted on Facebook by a friend who lives in another state. She knew someone who was trying to find a home for a Yorkie. She is 7 years old, has seizure's and was a week away from going to a shelter. Well, needless to say, I have 3 Yorkies. She is the sweetest dog you could ever ask for. She gets her seizure medicine and hasn't had a single seizure while she has been with me. My dogs took her in immediately. I can't imagine how anyone could give her up like that. I drove 6 hours to get this new dog and believe me, it was worth the drive. I would take in all the yokies needing homes if I could! I hope someone will let this one live out the remainder of their years in a peaceful and loving home.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!