View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 08:32 PM   #1
madisondelaina
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default What kind of dog do I have?

I know it's a shallow title for a "yorkie" site, but I was wondering if any of you could possibly help me figure out what kind of puppy I have. Let me start off by saying I adopted her from SPCA. She was listed as a yorkie puppy but she had two sisters that were black & white and brown & white. Which is an odd color for a yorkie. Upon visiting the shelter they said she was possibly shih tzu mix but these pups look nothing like a shih tzu. They only had one picture that was supposedly the mother & it was the backside of what looked like a "blonde" yorkie. My puppy is now 8 months old, energetic, playful, very very smart, very attached/protective of me, & she loves being outside. The hair on top of her head is silky & silver like that of a yorkie. I'm stumped on what the father could be. I will post pictures of her sisters, her as a little puppy, & her now. Thanks for help in advance!!!
Attached Thumbnails
What kind of dog do I have?-img_0357.jpg   What kind of dog do I have?-img_0356.jpg   What kind of dog do I have?-img_0355.jpg   What kind of dog do I have?-fullsizerender.jpg  
madisondelaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!