View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 06:28 PM   #1
yorkie_mama22
Currently Suspended!

Default Visited Stormy today

So I went in this evening and visited my precious little girl!! It was so nice to see her and hold her!! It may sound funny but I just missed the smell of her hair! lol She was in complete shock at first when she saw me, her eyes lit up and her ears stood high and then as soon as she was in my arms she started wiggling around like crazy I could barely hold on to her, she was licking my WHOLE face and my hands and everywhere she possibly could. She went crazy like this for at least 5-10 mins and she was shaking! She kept looking up at me and just licking me! I missed her so much and I can tell she has missed me SO MUCH too. Unforunately the vet went out of town already and will not be back for 28 days. I am a bit pissed because I thought he was going in a few weeks and I never got the chance to talk to him and he didn't leave much information except that I can come visit. The one lady thought I could bring her home in a couple days but the other one said he hadn't left instructions and told me that I could come visit any time I wanted too. I guess I will just have to wait and see what he says when he returns but I am going to go visit her at least once or twice a week until he returns.

On a good note though her surgery went well! I can't believe what he did with her nose, I was just amazed at how wonderful it has turned out. She has a WHOLE nose again, I mean it's not exactly how it was but it is so nice, he did a fantastic job and I can't wait to tell him how happy I am with it, it's completely black and she has two nostrils! It was kind of swollen still and I can see some stitches on top I think but it looked so much better, I took some pictures! I took her collar thingy off because I didn't want her to hurt her neck the way she was going nuts with it on and the last pic is when I put it back on before I left. I miss her already so much she kept staring at the door and me and just felt like she was saying " mommy take me home please! "
Attached Thumbnails
Visited Stormy today-011.jpg   Visited Stormy today-015.jpg   Visited Stormy today-017.jpg   Visited Stormy today-019.jpg  
yorkie_mama22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!