Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please click here to contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools|
|10-26-2004, 10:18 AM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2003
Blog Entries: 3
Updated NEW Photo Gallery!
Our old Photo Gallery was a bit too difficult to use, as many of our members have told us. Thus, we have upgraded to PhotoPost, which will be seamlessly integrated into our vBulletin software.
You will NOT have to worry about your picture filesizes anymore, as PhotoPost will automatically resize them for you.
Here is the new and easy way to upload pictures to the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery:
1. Click on Photo Gallery (http://www.yorkietalk.com/gallery)
2. Click on Upload Photos (http://www.yorkietalk.com/gallery/uploadphoto.php)
3. Click the gray Browse button and choose which photos (up to 5 at a time) you want to upload (from your computer)
4. Click the gray Upload/Submit button near the bottom of the page to send the pictures
5. Choose a title and description for the photo if you would like (it's optional)
6. Click the gray Process Files button
As always, if you have any problems at all, just reply to this thread or email us at email@example.com
Last edited by admin; 10-26-2004 at 10:33 AM.
|10-26-2004, 10:31 PM||#3|
YT 6000 Club Member
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Seattle, WA
You are Higgin's Mom! You can knit little Yorkie sweaters, which I'm sure in a million years I'd never be able to do! I'm happy that you got the picture gallery working for ya FINALLY!