View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 12:06 PM   #4
RLC12345678
I heart Hootie & Hobbs

I just started Hootie and Hobbs on it a week ago. My lab is too young to be on it yet. I will start him on it when he turns 6 months old. The Missing Link worked for me for awhile, but Hobbs was still having dry, flaky skin and was itching alot. After some research, I decided to get all my dogs on a food that contains no wheat or wheat derivatives (barley & rye), corn, soy, or dairy and I also got them off Missing LInk and on Salmon Oil. I also eliminated all treats that had nasty ingredients like the ones listed above. I have them on Innova Evo treats, which are the only treats I have found that are GRAIN FREE. I can already tell a difference in Hobbs' skin. I am pleased with the results I am seeing.

Patti, are you still feeding Cali the Ceasers? There is this new canned food that Wellness has put out called Ninety-Fiver Percent Chicken, and it is just that...95% Chicken. I mix it with thier hard food and Hootie and Hobbs LOVE the stuff. It is also grain free. If Cali is itching, it might be worth checking out. Just wanted to let you know.
RLC12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!