View Single Post
Old 07-23-2006, 05:34 AM   #1
tammy8833
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default i swear this is the last time i ask..

he eveyone i have a almost 6 month old male yorkie who is around 7 1/2 lbs..(so big already) and i was upset about how big he got because i really want to try breeding one day..but then i came across a breeder who breeds the large ones sometimes for familes and was interested in using my remmie which made me feel better because i really want to breed someday. but my husband keeps saying that Remi isnt right, he is to long, his hair is to course and short, his colors arent right, his nose isnt right, his ears arent right. and it has really upset me he keeps saying that Remmie is mixed and that his papers were probably fake. he compares Remmie to little girl who is mixed yorkie/pom and that little girl had a long silky coat at his age (i dont remeber if that is true or not) and saying that remmie is ugly! i know that his coat isnt silky at all and that it is really short and taking a long time to come in and that can e normal, i knowthat he will never have along coat but im really upset about him not being what i wanted, i still love him to death but is what my husband stated true? and my husband doesnt like him because he is really rambucioius biting and jumping playing and stuf i try to remind him he is just a baby, but i dont think he understands he just says little girl was never like this or magnum for that matter. so here are some pics of remmie at 5 months and 3 months tell me for sure if he is not right once and for all............

Thanks in advance!!
Attached Thumbnails
i swear this is the last time i ask..-newremmie1.jpg   i swear this is the last time i ask..-newremmie2.jpg   i swear this is the last time i ask..-newremmie3.jpg   i swear this is the last time i ask..-newremmie4.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!