View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 03:05 PM   #1
mylittletigger
YT 1000 Club Member

Angry Cruel and unusual punishment

I really need to vent.

I Used to work at Petsmart and some people would just drop off their pets that they didn't want I.E. guinea pigs, cats, dogs and etc... One person was even bold enough to let a cat go in the bathroom and then leave. The poor thing was scared half to death and was hiding. We finally set a trap with some food and caught her and Thanks to a wonderful adoption agency she now has a new home. Her name is gretchen and she's a beautiful tabby.

BUT WHAT PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW IS THIS WHEN YOU DROP OFF A PET AT A PET RETAIL STORE THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT IT WILL GO TO AN ADOPTION AGENCY SUCH AS THE ONE DID ABOVE. SOMETIMES IF NO ONE CAN TAKE IT, THEY HAVE TO CALL ANIMAL CONTROL. I DON'T KNOW IF PEOPLE REALIZE THIS OR NOT BUT JUST BECAUSE WE TAKE CARE OF PETS DOESN'T MEAN CAN CLEAN UP YOUR CARELESSNESS. YOU GOT A PET FOR A REASON, AND IF YOU DIDN'T WANT IT TO PROCREATE YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE NECESSARY STEPS AND GOTTEN IT NEUTERED OR SPAYED. NO EXCUSES. YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY? DON'T GET A PET. IT'S NOT FAIR TO THE PET. PETS ARE FAMILY, TREAT THEM AS SUCH.

The reason I'm so PO'D is because I have myspace and My friend who is still working at Petsmart posted a bulleton saying that someone dropped off a litter of three week old kittens next to the dumpster around five last night in 105 degree weather. There were seven of them. they got four adopted out and he took a couple and my other friend(who also posted a bulletin stating the same thing, with pictures of her new baby) took one.

THREE WEEKS OLD PEOPLE AND IN 105 DEGREE WEATHER. who with a heart could do such a thing?

Thanks for listening.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!