View Single Post
Old 07-20-2006, 10:57 AM   #11
tpaxton23
Donating YT Addict

Smile

When I first rescued a sister for Kramer (5 yr old yorkie) he pouted for about 2 weeks and wouldn't even let me hold him. After he got use to Maddie (chihuahua) they adored each other. They would play chase for hours, clean each others faces and sleep together. It definetely made it easier to leave him at home.

When Kramer was killed, I got Dylan hoping that Maddie would develop a similar relationship with him. I've had him for 4 months now and she still doesn't like him very much. He is pretty annoying though and I'm hoping when he settles down a little and matures that she'll like him more. Now, whenever he gets close, she growls at him and he barks and barks at her. I did catch her cleaning his face while he was sleeping the other day so there is still hope they will eventually get along.

I would love to have another yorkie but I think I have my hands full for now. My son dumped his Jack Russell / s**tzu on me. She is very sweet only a little to energetic for me. Anybody with a fenced in back yard want a Jack Russell?
tpaxton23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!