View Single Post
Old 06-18-2006, 06:07 AM   #10
Rem&Silkmom
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by weasel610
Brittany would squat to pee then walk 3 ft squat again ,this would go on and on.I took her to te vet and he thought that it was moreof an outside infection on her private parts,After 5 days on the antibiotic she was getting worseand started peeing really dark ,I took her back tat is when they did an xray and found a stone the size of a marble,they don't know what kind it is yet because her urine was so clouded.They will send the stone away to find out ,then she will go on a special diet.Se semed fine oterwise ,playing and eating fine.She goes Tuesday morning .I am so nervous!
i cried when i dropped Remmy off...i was very emotional to know that they were going to be cutting him open. But he is fine now but I am so worried that he will get them again. It took his vet 4months to diagnois the stones because they failed to do a simple catheterization with dye. Some stones are not visible with an xray. He does not drink alot of water and at times I have had to syringe water into his mouth to make sure he is getting enough. But the surgery was a breeze compared to everything else. Good Luck and let us know how your baby is doing.
Rem&Silkmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!