Thread: He's home!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2006, 08:46 AM   #1
Rae Rae
YT 3000 Club Member

Default He's home!!!

We picked him up last night for the weekend, but were taking him for good next weekend (that way his current owner still has some more time with him). But he's been soo good, last night he hung out w/ the guys, and my parents love him. My bf's mom is OK w/ him staying here, but atleast if it doesn't work out here I can move back to my parents house for the next 1.5 month until my townhouse is finished.

He hasn't had any accidents, and the only problem was when it was bedtime he started whining, he still wanted to play. So I put his kennel facing the tv (he loves watching TV) and he fell asleep fine, even slept in this morning! He did throw up a little bit this morning but it was unchewed food, so I think he just ate too much too fast. After he vomitted he started running around and humping his toys again, so I think he's fine but I"m definily gonna keep an eye on hiim.

Also, he LOVES handbags!! My boyfriends like "Oh no not him too!" Cuz I already have a huge handbag fetish, so atleast me and Stitch got something in common, lol. He kept crawling into my purses and curling up to go to sleep. He's soo cute!!!
Rae Rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!