View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 09:15 AM   #12
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary'sbaby
Hi everyone, thank you all for your good wishes. It made me feel better. I am sad to bring the news that my little man died at 8am yesterday morning. The vet on duty (not my favorite) said he had a siezure and then passed However, I am still a little questionable about this b/c his blood sugar was being normalized and his temp was ok. it was just that he wouldn't eat and was trying to get better from the cold he had. Maybe it was just God's will, but we are totally totally devistated. The breeder said that they are sending me a new dog...wouldn't it have been better if they just kept him the whole time instead of putting him through this? I am so upset.

Love, Maggie

Hi Maggie, I am so sorry about your little fella, I am glad your breeder is seeing that you get another, can you ask to get it at 12 weeks of age or till it reaches the desired weight that you want it to be? One never knows in getting one what is going to happen, same for ourselves we never know from one day to the next what is in store. My prayers are with you, we know the heart ache of loosing one, I don't like 8:00 a.m.'s that is the same time our Cassie left us after being blessed with her for ten and half years, they really take part of our heart with them. Little fella is now with Cassie and all the other precious ones and am sure he is right up there in the Lord's arms giving him tons of puppy kisses. God has a plan for each of us, your little fella will be there to greet you. Patti
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!