View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 05:01 PM   #15
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougetthesmiles
I have a question for you ladies who have unwanted facial hair. About 5 years ago I noticed that I had hair on my chin that I had to pluck every so offten, well now it has gotten way out of hand and I have to shave everyday! This is not fun and it's very depressing. I went to my doctor and talked to him and all he wanted to do was put me on birth control, well I have had my tubes tied and I really dont need to be put on that. I did give it a try and all I did was vomit while being on it, I tried the patch but I do not like the things I have heard about it.
He also said I could be put on a steroid!
Does anyone else have this problem and what are you doing to help it?
I know about the lazer surgery but right now I dont have the funds for something like that.

I did a search on this and found this cream called Vaniqa and it's a RX, so I thought I would call them back and ask them about it.

Please please if you have any advice for me!
I did electrolisis (sp?) on my armpits. You might want to try that. It tingles a little bit but they have numbing cream you can put on your skin so you dont feel it as much. It is permanent, but it takes a few sessions so you need to have a little patience
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!