View Single Post
Old 04-29-2005, 03:09 PM   #1
ReconsMomma
BANNED!

Star Need some advice for a friend

A very close friend of mine is supposed to be getting a yorkie female from a woman who has now bred her yorkie for the very first time. there was only one girl in the litter and I guess it is the runt.
Is there anything that she should worry about with the runt or are they normally just as healthy as the rest of the pups??

The other concern that I have and need some opinions on is that the woman that she is getting this pup from went from asking $750 for the pup up to $850. My friend doesn't have a problem with paying the extra moeny but I think that it is kinda rude that she would jack up the price once the pup is a week old.

The main concern that I have though is that this woman will not send my friend pics of the pups. She is willing to send pics of the dad only. No idea why she wont send pics of mom or pups though. Does this make any sense to anyone??

This woman told my friend that the mom is 4 lbs and the dad is 5 lbs but said that the vet told her that there is a male pup in the litter that should be around the 10 lb range yet her female pup should not be any bigger than the dad at 5 lbs. Make sense??

Let me know what ya'll think cause my friend asked me to post this to get opinions. She is worried that she is either going to get a sick pup or end up with a mutt when she paid for a pure bred.

I appreciate the opinions.

Kelly
ReconsMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!