Thread: He's just hypo
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 02:04 AM   #8
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibber
No shunts, no coccidia.....just hypo. The bile acids test came back negative, which is a good thing. He is a REAL fighter...I still can't believe he's alive. Does anyone have any experience a hypoglycemic dog? Apparently that is the problem with Rip. The vet can find nothing else wrong. She told me to have some Karo handy at all times. Also, anybody have any experience with the automatic feeders? I need one that is programmable by the hour...I need to feed every 2 hours. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. We'll figure this thing out soon.
We are so thankful to hear all the tests were fine on Gibber. Baby Blessing was such a fussy eater that we left dry food for her to free feed. We finally hit on the food she likes it is the Royal Canine 33 it is formulated for small puppies.
We don't have any problem with her eating now it was like forever trying to get her on a food that she was happy with. Is Gibber a good eater? He certainly is showing that he is a real trooper and is going to beat this hypo.
Prayers for Gibber to just keep on progressing and hopefully for him to be such a good eater you will be thinking he is hiding some for later I worried so much about Baby Blessing when she was smaller but now she is telling us what she wants and when she wants it, now she is shaking her head no, no, no when I need to put her in the kennel, which really isn't very often. Your daughter is going to have so much fun with him as he grows and to train him to do all the fun things. Gibber you are one tough little guy and look forward to seeing your pictures in the gallery
Patti and Jack ~~Baby Blessing~~
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!