Thread: Cat attack help
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 12:34 PM   #11
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Yes, cats and dogs' eyes just dont' mix for me. I could never have a cat around a terrier just in case. Thought maybe a female yorkie, my Jilly, would be different but if anything she was a freak when it came to critters, would dive into anything and everything, including rushing an oncoming 65 lb. Dalmatian with snarling teeth! Our first walk after she healed from the attack, out for her first long walk, there she was bare-teeth going at a huge GSD through the Cox fence of the house at the end of the block! She'd been bitten several times by the Dalmatian who picked her up in his mouth like a squirming piglet, required surgery, antibiotics, etc., and rehab thanks to the Dalmatian and there she was, 6 weeks after, all 3 lbs. of her viciously going for a German Shepherd 8 times her size, whose snarl sounded like a lion's and hers like a hamster's! He tried to eat you every time you passed his yard during a speed walk, thought he might try to come over the fence - GSD's can easily get up 12 ft.+ walls. Jilly thought she was as big and bad as he was! These Yorkies have prey-drive in place of judgment and they think they can do anything! Don't know why, but that spirit, that determination, that fire, so appeals to me in a dog the size of a purse. Just another reason I love Yorkies!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!