View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 07:38 AM   #3
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjc View Post
It will be on again tomorrow morning starting at 10:30-2:00 on FS2
I saw that listing and will be recording it and the show immediately after it just in case but I sadly think that is just a replay of the Monday night Westminster Dog Show with the Tuesday BIS show to follow when that one is finished.

The actual listing of the Best of Breed Show on FS2 Monday included that Best of Breed term in its actual TV schedule listing title. I recorded it, watched it on a little time delay and then, for whatever reason, almost immediately deleted it! I keep obsessing over that one-word term which seemed to exactly mirror what they did when they placed those two male terrier show dogs face-to-face and then proceeded to describe why they did it sometimes in shows. Have heard the word before but in this context seemed so appropriate. Keep thinking the word started with an "S" and I've searched for it but most of the dog show terminology lists don't online don't seem to include anything that even sounds like it.

It's like one of those silly/internet song or even commercial tune ditties we pick up occasionally and can't get out of our head and can never think of the actual title or sometimes know the actual words to the key phrase - but our minds just can't let the tune go!

Last edited by yorkietalkjilly; 02-12-2020 at 07:39 AM.
yorkietalkjilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!