View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 03:22 PM   #4
Bella7808
Senior Yorkie Talker

Hi just sharing, we have a playpen, with a crate, bed and pee pad inside it. Our Bella caught on really quickly to go on to the pee pad by herself in the pen at night when we got her at 8 weeks from the breeder at 2lbs. Our dog trainers (she went to 3 different dog training schools) always told us to crate her and bring her out like others say in this forum. My husband and I found it hard to crate her because she looked so sad in there and cried. I’m so glad it worked out fine for us. In the first 2 months after we got her, I would wake up early every morning and saw that if she didn’t go yet I would take her outside to the backyard where she went right away. After a couple of months we didn’t have to get up as early as before, since she would just go on the pee pad on her own if we didn’t wake up in time. She’s housebroken today and I have pee pads on 1st and 2nd floors. She only goes into the pen at night for bedtime or whenever we leave the house and she doesn’t mind at all. She never barks either, such a sweetie, we are so very lucky! She's 19 months old today and 6 pounds.
Bella7808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!