View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 07:14 PM   #7
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanajoy View Post
So glad to hear that you are feeling stronger, and that you have returned to YT. I admire you for your ability and willingness to put your beloved Tibbe first, and hope that you continue your healing process. May you be comforted by memories of the sweet times you shared together.
Thank you for your kind words. One day I can try to remember but for now, am working hard to forget as memories only make me want him back so bad. So bad. If I think much about it, I want him back more than I can bear. Better I just think of him no longer having to sigh away his desires to play and work, go walkies and be his happy, feisty self with somebody who can keep up with his pace and his powerful work ethic. That little dog is a force unto himself! You cannot lose that powerful a force and love from your life without more pain than one can sanely cope with so the best thing is to talk about him as little as possible and stay away from the things that hurt so hard, most of the memories, until I have healed more. But on here, I find myself just naturally posting about things he did and it's really hurting again.

Still, at first talking about him a bit helped some but am getting dangerously close to remembering too much since I got back on and started posting more and more, I was so eager to "talk dogs". Don't want to go there yet so if I kind of disappear for a while yet, it'll just be to lick my wounds a while longer and go dark as I can on the too fresh memories. They still hurt so much and make me remember how much I still want him back, all the while knowing I cannot do that to him as he deserves a full, happy, very active, working and social life still and thankfully he has that again. He's happiest when he's living that lifestyle and my dear little boy's happiness matters most of all. I love him so dearly.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!