View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 10:16 AM   #5
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella7808 View Post
Hi Jeanie, it’s so nice to hear from you. I hope you are feeling better. Your writing of Tibbe is always so heartfelt. I’ll say it again you are a strong and amazing lady! It was very mature to do what you did for Tibbe. You did what was right, I fully support you! Your presence back here and sharing your experiences are wonderful!
Yes, the time away doing my best to forget helped and healed a bit on the intellectual level and even though it will hurt at times, being a total doglover, I couldn't manage to leave Yorkietalking out of my life any longer. Like anyone who has lost their baby, I just know to steer wide of things that go to straight into the heart and stay clinical if I can. It's no longer a purely positive experience here due to some thread subjects but it's better than doing totally without Yorkietalking!!! I sure missed you all!

So no treading gently with me, like many of us now without our best little buddies anymore, I'll just opt out if can't manage something quite yet and know you all get it from being there yourselves. But a doglover without a dog or even a dog forum of the like-minded is a pitiful mess! And an active, curious mind finally gets tired of the heart doing all that suffering and tries to take normal back again, haha.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!