View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 06:26 PM   #12
danserusse
Yorkie Talker

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you again. It has been a rough few weeks. I avoid going through the album on my phone because I took pictures of him nearly every day.

I am not ready for another pup yet, I just can't open my heart up in that way until I have healed some. But I have been browsing the forum trying to educate myself regarding what he had and how to possibly prevent it. Looking at breeders and trying to decide who would be the right fit. I am taking my time to rebuild my savings and ensure that I always have that cushion just in case. Not that any amount of money could have changed things, but the initial panic is not something I ever want to feel again.

Our vet was fine with the fact that times were lean, but I had no idea that would be the case going in...I would have mortgaged my house if I had to, I'm sure other yorkie moms and dads understand that

Night time is the hardest, followed by every other moment of the day. I work from home and he was always in my lap or next to me. I think this will take a long time to heal, but I wouldn't change having loved him for anything in the world.
danserusse is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!