View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 07:12 AM   #42
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

lovestodream88, Taylor, Tibbe's still carrying his tail down, since February now and he's frightfully inactive, even feeble-acting at times. Terrier 'fight' seems to have left him. Vet still says basic dx. is arthritis from all the joint wear/tear from repetitive jumping up, down doggie stairs for 10 years to get on bed, couches and just changed him to Galliprant and Gabapentin(hated the way the stuff made me feel when I was on it for a while).

Texas gov just signed bill allowing sales of THP-free CBD oil in Texas so might try trial of it as long as I know there's a brand someone's successfully used for a while. Right now, Tibbe's not living a happy dog's life and his quality of life is about 50-60% what it was. Seems to be just largely existing, not happy-acting like he's always been. Might be time to take a chance to see if anything could help, even if it should cut time off his lifespan. No dog in right mind would want to live like he does lately. I would be willing to take a chance like that if it were me.

Taylor, would you share the brand name of CBD oil are you using for Callie?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!