View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 09:36 AM   #35
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

This is my last post on the subject unless someone else has questions. I can take a picture of the article in the AKC magazine that comes out stating they are funding a study if necessary. I have done my research massively. Like I have said before Callie is almost 12 any lasting future issues would be a mute point. I use a human grade product that is not a black market product or from China or anything else. Personally I have had this issue with my grandmother there are old school beliefs some people just can’t get over. That’s fine whatever. The FDA is a joke and I think deep down we all know that so many of the things they approve have been extremely dangerous and caused big issues. Callie has a lot of life in her but her liver couldn’t take more pain medicine and I didn’t want to put her to sleep just because she has joint issues. I don’t think that many people could believe the change unless they saw it themselves. I am NOT using my dog as a guinea pig never have and never would. I am an amazing dog owner that stands strong by my choice at make Callie’s life better.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!