View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 09:31 AM   #22
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
Not a fan. People need to be aware of the fact that people HAVE had psychotic breaks on marijuana. It is not the harmless drug many think it is....and we must remember that all mood altering substances can affect people differently. The amount of THC varies and the research really is not there for animals.

I personally would NEVER give it to my pups. There are plenty of other things that have been researched and DO WORK. Please don't anyone tell me you have tried everything and it didn't work and CBD was the miracle. Not buying it. You can say it, but don't say it to me and expect me to buy it.

I hope that anyone who uses it is consulting with a vet. You must know dosages!

This whole thing concerns me for humans and animals...this crazy push for this so called miracle drug. I can virtually guarantee there will be problems in the future.

Following is a very interesting article.

https://www.petmd.com/dog/general-he...-you-need-know
THC is toxic to dogs. What I give has no TCH and that is what causes the high and everything else. CBD is actually hemp oil not marijuana. I put a lot of research into it and yes my vet knows and is very supportive. There are very little to almost no side effects to hemp oil. Callie is on pain meds and the CBD oil. She is about to be 12 in my opinion any long term effects would effect her arekind of a mute point. She is a completely different dog now back to her old self and I don’t think anyone could really get it until they see it. I would never ever give my dog marijuana ever. I feel the health benefits are in the hemp oil and not in the TCH.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!