View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 06:39 PM   #12
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

I didn't know CBD oil w/out THC is legal in Texas. That being the case, I might try it on myself but just couldn't on Tibbe until there has been more research.

Just interested, would you or do you know of anyone who would use CBD oil on your/their human baby?

FYI, on another thread where I was talking about the dangers of OTC manufactured drugs, might have been one of your threads, I found several links to online articles about the extremely serious, even deadly, situation I was remembering. I recall reading about it and talking to my sister about it, as she had taken some of it. Heck, now that I think back, seems like everyone was taking amino acid, protein powder and muscle-building supplements to help build muscle, as those were the days of Jane Fonda's workout videos and athletes were downing it like candy. Was also about the time many athletes began using andro, so it was about 20 years later than I'd thought.

But here is one of the links on the L-tryptophan OTC supplement drug. One article I read stated 1500 cases, 37 deaths before L-tryptophan was recalled for a time. You can also find research on it on Google Scholar. I'd be interested in researching the safety of CBD oil in dogs. Taking amino acids, proteins was a very big deal to those trying to keep up with workouts, building muscle and stamina at the time. Billie, my sister, bought hers at GNC at the mall. Below is the link to one of the many online articles and the last copy of a statement posted from Google Search Answers I posted on that thread.

https://rarediseases.org/rare-diseas...lgia-syndrome/

Yes. Many supplements contain active ingredients that have strong biological effects in the body. This could make them unsafe in some situations and hurt or complicate your health. For example, the following actions could lead to harmful – even life-threatening – consequences.Nov 29, 2017
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!