View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 12:04 PM   #8
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
I’m using it for Callie and she’s like a puppy again and not hurting. The ingredients are listed on the bottle. In AKC family dog magazine I read an article how there are studies being done and the AKC is even paying for some. I disagree that it is as dangerous as you are trying to make it sound. I can’t speak for the pet products because I use human grade and like I said the ingredients are listed on the bottle. I much happier using this then adding another pain medicine which will for a fact effect her liver. Being done by the government and FDA honestly mean nothing much these days considering all the medicines and things they ok that kills people or has serious side effects.
While I'm super-wary of OTC drugs for use on my little one, I'm not quite that psycho about myself, as my lifespan is far longer than Tibbe's. Have you ever used CBD oil for your own pain or other symptoms? I've heard so much about its use in humans for pain and I think nausea(have a lot of nausea since the partial colon resection) and am getting more and more interested in using it myself to aid in pain and nausea treatment.

Have you or any subscriber of this thread had or do you know anyone who has used it and did it help joint/nerve pain and were there any side effects" I hate the way my pain medicine makes me feel so I just take it in pieces over time to avoid the head rush, which I'm pretty phobic of.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!