View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 04:50 PM   #1
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Default I met Dennis Quaid!

I met Dennis Quaid on Monday evening! I know I’m a bit younger for his general fan base (27) but I’ve literally been a fan of his since I was 8 years old when The Parent Trap came out. I watched that movie sooo many times lol. But I’ve seen almost every movie of his.

Anyways I didn't even know he was going to be in town until the night before I was checking our local Rams Head for something else and I went 'OMG! Dennis Quaid is here tomorrow night with his band!". I asked my mom if she wanted to go with me and of course she did. There were only a few tickets left!

I love spontaneous ideas. He was AMAZING in concert. He and his band put on such an entertaining show - SO much energy (he’s also 64 btw lol).

We got to meet him after the show and he was seriously nicer than nice. He was so insanely humble and down to earth and took time with each person that was there waiting after the show. He far exceeded any expectations I could have even had.

He was so funny with the selfies- he would take like 10 with each person and try to get the best angles and lighting

I also shared with him my little brothers story (he passed away in 06 due to a drowning) and gave him our foundations bracelet and he put it on and listened and was so sympathetic.

I’m still on cloud 9 about it especially because it wasn't at all planned so the fact that I'm like WOAHHH I met Dennis Quaid and he was beyond nicer than I could've imagined and it wasn't something I had planned on doing for weeks ahead of time or anything lol.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!