Thread: Best Puppy Food
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 09:13 AM   #8
JennaPenny
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka1108 View Post
Thank you both for your responses!

The girl is on Taste of the Wild Puppy and will pick her up on June 5th. She was born April 10.
The boy the breeder just told me the mom isn't interested in nursing anymore, so I told her I would bring the food (she feeds her Yorkies Kibbles n' Bits) and I know that isn't good at all. The boy was born on April 29.

Thank you all for the feedback. I would just like to know what food is best!
There are plenty of posts on here that will proclaim which is the best, lol. Every one has their own opinion. Personally if any of your little bundles is as stubborn as my gal, It's whatever you believe is the healthiest that they will EAT. That, right there, is the most important statement I can give. She's now on Fromms- soft food with the Fromms kibble twice a week. It's what she eats, and hey, lol, I'm going to stick with that. There are even people who subscribe to the raw diet- for instance. I myself also love that diet, but Chewie won't eat that consistently.
Lots of people on here have a differing opinion on Raw that isn't like mine. I personally believe Canned Ceasers is horrible to feed our guys, but PLENTY of people don't agree with that. Type it into the search bar and you'll see lots of posts, and every one saying what they like. I believe that for the most part, every one is correct.

Yorkiemini is correct about changing the food right away, though. However, the vet will give you very good information on changing the food the correct way- especially if the vet is in agreement about your food being not the best.

Please, though, when (if) you search through the topics, look up things to not feed them. Especially rich and fattening foods. That is NOT good will cause our guys to get very sick. Lots and lots of good information on here.

Please post pictures when you can!
JennaPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!