View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 06:03 PM   #23
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
May be "not true" in your area, not so in "my" area. I have heard this many times from ppl that have / had used used a chain store groomers. I personally choose to use a private groomer that owns their business, "my choice". You're lucky you to had the same groomer for a year.
Back in the day on here lots of people used Petco and many had a certain groomer they used. Maybe your Petco couldn’t hold on to people well. The Petco groomer I used with Callie was amazing. Groomers also have to start some where because an expensive high class groomer won’t just be hired for their first job there. Eventually the groomer left. So I would take Callie in to a private groomer that had many many awards. They still didn’t groom as good as that one groomer but are trusted and good. Eventually they got a mobile groomer and we opted for that because with three it’s harder. The women is great with the pups and was even sad when Sammy passed. She calls them her babies. I trust her massively and she’s not as good as a groomer but she’s good with my pups.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!