View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 09:03 PM   #5
JennaPenny
YT 500 Club Member

I did take her in to get her some meds. They have no idea. No break they don't think since she's bearing weight down more often than not. She's able to go up the stairs. I tried to stop her, but she's following me around- I don't mind her coming up, I'm just concerned about her. they think she MIGHT have a small strained neck, but are certain it's all her front paw. No contusions, no cuts, no bleeding. she's still limping. I'm observing her. when she's not walking she's able to stand. When she is she brings her foot up to her chest. she's always been very sensitive about her paws, so I'm hoping it's a strain. We'll bring her in tomorrow. As for the bite- no it wasn't today. They DID have two dogs about three years ago. One didn't die- I was mistaken. One did, but it was after a round of antibiotics and a foot that didn't stop festering. So once I had all of the information I was able to understand it wasn't from a sting, it was from the secondary infection. Even still, I made sure she was treated for a potential sting- just in case.
JennaPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!