View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 03:32 PM   #1
michiko
The Yorkie Sitter
Donating Member

Default Everyone has yorkies!!!

I have a new colleague working in my office!! So I was meeting with her today to give her some information about my position. Then she saw my desk with full of yorkie pics... and dog stuffed animals. She asked me if I had a yorkie, so I told her my story. Then she tells me that she has one male yorkie. I was like ... "Really? You need to bring him.. bring him... bring him.... and let me know if you need a yorkie sitter." I got really excited. Other colleague explained to her that I was... just so crazy about yorkies and dogs in general. Then.. I went to downstairs to tell my colleague, Guinness's owner about... this news. And construction worker who is working on our office joined the coversation and told us that he has three yorkies!!! I was going crazy!!! and told him to bring his dogs!! He said he has only one with him and his relatives have other two. I was like, "One is fine with me... bring him..." So they might plan for a yorkie day at work sometime soon. I cannot wait to get my own though... My future pup supposed to be coming to this word on 18th... and if not other one is on 21st Well.. i am also considering the 4 yr old retiree too...

Anyway... I was very excited to hear that.. but then.. they were mentioning "teacup.. teacup..."... yikes
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!