View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 10:40 AM   #22
MzLynnC
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Update on Luke, We started on the shots one a week for 8 weeks, then we went to every other week. My vet assured us that this injection was extremely safe and no side effects. We have continue with the every two weeks and his honk is not as much as it was in the beginning. He only had one major CT attack so far and that was before we started the shots. We are very careful with him and when we see he is getting excited pick him up and try to devert his attention. It still pains my heart that we can't take him a lot of places to avoid the bark/honk. He is diag as very mild CT at this time. He had one small last growing pain and went from 3lb 6oz to 3lb 9oz and with the Adequan in his system we hope it helped. Vet told us that the clinical signs of less honking was very good. We know that this is something we will have to do for the rest of his life. He is so sweet, laid back little beautiful boy, and doesn't even care or make a fuss about his shot. I would advise that if you can catch this early, it may be something to consider. At this stage believe it has helped Luke along with us being proactive.

Last edited by MzLynnC; 12-29-2016 at 10:42 AM.
MzLynnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!