View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 11:21 AM   #5
richards6402
Love My Girls
Donating Member

the following is a response I finally received from Stella and Chewy

Good morning Karen,
Thank you for your interest in Stella & Chewy's.* I would be happy to provide you with sourcing information – to begin with, nothing in any of our products is from China.* I'll include all ingredients for your reference:
·******** The meats/poultry/fish are antibiotic-free and have no added hormones.* They are raised under the strict rules of the Animal Welfare Act.
o** The red meats (beef, lamb and venison) are from North America, Australia and New Zealand.* They are grass-fed.
o** The poultry (chicken, duck, goose, turkey and pheasant) are from North America and Europe.* They’re cage-free.
o** The fish is North American, wild-caught.
o** The rabbit is from Western Europe and/or North America.
·******** All of our fruits and vegetables are 100% organic.* They are all sourced from North and South America based on seasonal availability.
·******** The vitamin and mineral mix we use our products is formulated for us in the United States—the individual components are from the US and Western Europe with Taurine from Japan.
Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.

It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. (Mark Twain)
richards6402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!