Thread: Valley fever
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 11:06 PM   #6
YB 2
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thanks so much to all of you for your sweet and loving and thoughts! Yes I know it is so scary the vet told me how easy it is for them to get it I was shocked! Be extra careful with your babies. Her eye originally started out very cloudy looking with pus so we took her in and she was diagnosed with conjunctivitis aka pink eye but after trying multiple pills and drops it didn't heal. Then from the swelling in the eye she got a hemorrhage in her eye. After that we went to the eye doc and after some blood work we found out the valley fever. Thank goodness we have the hemorrhage down she is on steroids and eye drops as well as an anti fungus pill. This combo seems to have her feeling a little better. I also put these drops over her food they are called azmira antifulgal and yeast detox. The thing that sucks is that for dogs it takes 6-12 months to heal. I'm so sorry about your father hope he is doing better! It's such an award illness they say some people have it snd don't realize, while others it hits pretty hard. Thanks again to all of for your kindnesses we are hanging in there and hoping for all to heal well!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!