View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 12:14 PM   #13
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracielove View Post
Well, I don't know how funny it is but recently Gracie got herself into some trouble. She loves it when she can get a loose blanket or throw and roll around on it and in it. She gets all excited and growls and digs while burying herself inside the blanket.

A few days ago someone (who will remain nameless) left a sleeping bag on the floor unattended. Gracie some how dug a hole into the top layer of the bag and worked her way into the inside of the lining of it. So I find a moving, growling sleeping bag on the floor. I tried to find the hole that she got herself into it by but could not so I ended up having to cut the outer surface of the sleeping bag in order to get her out.

After all that she didn't want to get out! This girl will be 5 years old in May but is still a silly puppy at heart.
Toto has gotten stuck in the duvet cover several times! He likes to tuck himself in under the covers by flicking up his nose and them ramming under the blanket. Many times he will flip up the duvet cover opening and not the whole blanket and go in and that's how he gets stuck. Then when he wants out, he can't figure how to get out and starts growling and barking.

We used to own a boutique, back when distressed jeans were all the rage. Uni somehow went under the rack of jeans and got stuck in the tattered shredded hems of several pairs.

Another time it was raining and I put on her jacket and her boots to keep from getting wet. She did her business and on the way back we walked past a rain gutter spewing out rain water. Some reason this set her off and she started barking and biting at the water. I've never seen her act like this! Needless to say she was now soaking wet but I was dying laughing. I pulled her away and walked past another rain gutter but with merely a trickle coming out and she attacked that one as well!

The most recent story... there are several homes being built in our neighborhood. We go in and look at the layout during the framing stage. There was one house in particular that Uni liked to go in. We went in thru where the sliding door to the kitchen would go. She would jump up inside by herself. Well one day they put in the sliding door. Uni didn't realize it and jumped right into the glass! She wasn't hurt physically, but perhaps her pride bc we were laughing at her so loud! You could tell she was embarrassed!

Last edited by capt_noonie; 04-28-2015 at 12:15 PM.
capt_noonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!