View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 02:48 AM   #8
MissSunni
YT Addict

Lol.. Cute stories. I think we will all agree, that they just have so many funny shenanigans its hard to pick just one. Sunni's latest and so far greatest, was on the first day she was going up and downstairs like an old pro. We spent a few days with me teaching her etc..so now she's a champ. Well, mama forgot to shut the door to her bedroom and bathroom...My son got home and went up stairs and said...You're not gonna be happy about this mom. All he said was...."Sunni", haha. In a deadpan voice. I went upstairs to find and entire roll of tp, from the bathroom, to every inch of my room..under the bed over the bed..around the bed, on the bed...Seriously, no spot was left un-touched by Sunni..The thing is, she was so proud of herself! I see her in the middle of the bed, tp roll in her mouth, (empty by then) she's covered in lint and specks of paper around her mouth..head tilted to the side, like...hey, look what I did? While I'm trying to look stern saying, Look what you did!! I should have gotten my phone to video, but I couldnt have recreated the whole thing twice. lol. Now that I think about it...maybe that was more annoying then funny, lol. But its her little expressions that make me laugh.
MissSunni is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!