View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 04:01 AM   #13
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
This is the hardest time a doglover has to go through in their lives - right up there with having a sick child, divorce, loss of a job, death of a family member, moving to a new culture, going through bankruptcy. Allow yourself to grieve and experience the pain all you need to now but know that in time, the awful pain does get better and once you are feeling hope again, think about this - your precious Gino wouldn't want you to continue to live so unhappy, lonely and lost. In time, maybe you can love like that again and help yourself heal by giving a loving home to another little dog.
I went through just what you are going through, with the same thoughts,having to put my 17 y/o girl down 10/1/14. I swore no more, the pain is to intense. My house was no loner a home, like you, I hated to be there. It was all unplanned, a miracle my friends say. I ended up adopting a lil 3 y/o old lil boy 6 weeks after loosing my lil girl, who has now made my empty house a home again, filed that empty hole in my heart. I love him more the words can express, I know my Matese would not like me to be in the horrific pain I was in. He is a true blessing. Matese is with me everyday, I still cry for her, but then my new lil boy will cuddle closer to me, like to say, momma I am here. Opening your heart to a baby does help you heal, and gives a precious pup a much need home, think about a rescue that needs much love,and you have much to give. I have to in my prayers. (((hugs)))
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!