View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 08:10 PM   #15
mama2ferghus
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Ferghus

A friend of mine has yorkies. Three years ago I told her if she ever has puppies I want one. She only has puppies when she or someone in her family wants one. A few months ago she told me Abbie was in heat. I was so excited, then came confirmation that she was preggers. In order for me to get one she needed to have three puppies, as her brother was getting one and she intended to keep one. Unless there was a boy. My friend only wanted a girl. Before Ferghus was born I had his name picked out. I was just so sure I would get my boy. Abbie had four puppies, two boys and two girls. After boy number two was born I got a text with a pic announcing Ferghus had arrived. Two days later I was at her house and she handed me a little boy and said "here is Ferghus". Funny that I never questioned that she was handing me Ferghus, the other boy hadnt been spoken for but somehow we just knew he was my puppy. He is so sweet and if there was an entire pack of puppies to chose from he is still who I would pick. He has two speeds fast and stop. lol. I told my friend the day after the puppies were born that I was afraid my son was going to steal him, because my son has medical problems and is home all day so he would be helping to care for Ferghus. Her solution was that we should take the other boy as well. My son decided to get him, he named him WallE. When he picked him up you could just see my son melt. His plan is to turn WallE into a service dog. I did ask if he was ok with having a girly looking dog and he responded that WallE was going to be a babe magnet. lol. These are our first yorkies. My son (18) has never had a dog, and I have always had doxies or chihuahuas because I love big attitude in little packages. lol
mama2ferghus is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!