View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 10:56 PM   #1
stormchaser
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Roxee my baby love

Baby girl having you as my daughter was the most precious thing in the world to me you were and are my best friend my soul mate my heat and soul. everyday with you was a blessing. everything u did from following me around like my little shadow I could never make a move without you right there beside me and I hope and pay you knew what that truly mint to me everyday with you was heaven you were always so loyal so sweet so loving so devoted to me and again I hope and pry u know I was exactly the same to u there's nothing in this world that could change how much I loved you .............. baby girl or as I always called u my sweet baby angel girl you are the everything to me the one thing that means more to me than anything . its been almost two months and i'm still in shock I cant believe your not here with me now as I know you r just as we always talked about remember my baby girl which ever go first waits on the other one and nothing or no body can ever separate us we're bonded together then now and forever and my heart breaks for u baby Moc Moc I promise u this there will never ever be another soul I love like I do u your my heart and soul the love of my life as I know I was the same for you baby girl daddy loves you now then and forever an forever in heaven for now my sweet baby girl good nite and always and I do mean always remember Daddy loves you baby girl
stormchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!