View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 10:18 AM   #1
netters272
Yorkie Yakker

Rain My happiness is gone

Yesterday at lunch.. I went home to walk ana like I do.. SHE LOVES walks.. she was so excited!.. she runs 5 feet away and then turns back to see if im coming.. its only around our very small cul de sac... as we turned past one of the houses I could hear the german shepard just going crazy...
AND then all I saw with the shepard picking up ana (5 pounds) and shaking her.. and throwing her.. she got away twice.. but... I TRIED TO save her.. I TRIED...
but he threw her in the street and I just picked her up... her insides were coming out but I tried to keep them in...

She tried to take a breath then two.... she looked up at me... licked my finger and then drifted off..

My happiness.. my baby... my everything is gone... She has a personality BAR NONE.. She waited everyday til we got home so she could play hide and seek... at 9 months she was MY PERFECT PUPPY...

Im lost... I devestated.. Im tired... all I can see is her... All I can see is how I couldnt help her... ALL i can see is her last look at me....

My baby is gone!!!!!!!
netters272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!