View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 09:34 PM   #6
edrika
Yorkie Talker

Default Update on Lilou!

Hi, sorry about the delayed post. I've had my hands full between her and my 3 boys 15, 12, and 3. My 15 yr old has cerebral palsy so it can be quite busy at times. Yes, lilou is about 9.5 weeks. The vet prescribed her Clavamox. .1 mls twice daily for 7 days. He said she will need another 7 days after that (I'm not too sure about letting her take another course of 7 days). What do you guys think about that? Sorry tomwrite so much, but I don't have anyone else to ask

With all of that said, I am happy to report that she is feeling better. She played and ate a bit. Well at least she was feeling better until I just gave her her night dose of meds which made her nauseous and she has thrown up twice. She is sleeping now. It also has loosened her stools. What am I supposed to do regarding potty training with the loose stool. Even though she hasnt been feeling well she has gone to potty pretty well outside. Almost as soon as I sit her in her spot. She had a couple of accidents but I was just wondering what everyone else does if presented with loose stools in a puppy.

Thank you for the advice regarding the probiotic. I will be sure to get it. Thank you also for the prayers. They are working. I will be sure to upload pics when she feels better.
edrika is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!