Thread: So upset..
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 03:48 PM   #3
Clyde_Dexter
Donating YT 500 Club Member

That is absolutely horrible! I cannot stand most groomers anymore. I know there are a lot of good people that give quality grooming, but thus far that hasn't been my experience.
Never have a taken a dog to the groomer and got them back with the haircut I wanted (let alone a good hair cut) .... so I just started grooming my dogs myself.

If I were you I would have probably demanded my dog back, and left. Without paying. I can't believe that you would have to pay without having your dog groomed? Did you sign a contract? was that written down somewhere? If not she was just making that up entirely and I can't imagine she would have been able to enforce it. She told you your dog would have been done at 1:00 and they hand't started. So technically it was HER FAULT that a grooming spot had to be held to begin with.

If I were you I would go in as soon as possible and tell them your issues or call. Sadly because you've already paid and it will be a couple of days after the fact come Wednesday they probably won't be very sympathetic.

Poor joey. That was wrong enough of them that it sounds like they denied him of water. Hopefully that was the worst of his treatment there.

Again.. I'm sorry for your treatment at this groomers =( Hopefully you're able to find a groomer who is kinder & better at their job.

Last edited by Clyde_Dexter; 12-22-2012 at 03:50 PM.
Clyde_Dexter is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!