View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 07:28 PM   #1
Michiko1125
Yorkie Yakker

Default Hasn't Used the Bathroom....

Sunday Runa started getting the runs, I pulled up her food. That night she had an accident in her cage. Monday loose stool continued, began feeding her chicken and rice. By the end of the day she was trying to go but not much came out, what did was very watery and a little bloody. I took her to the emergency vet when I noticed the bloody stool. They said bacteria was in her system and she'd be fine. They gave me Amoxi/Clavulanic, amforol, and metronidazole. I started giving it to her that night (monday night) and continued chicken and rice. Tuesday continued chicken and rice and meds. She did not poop at all, but did pee. Today, wednesday still no pooping, but she did pee.

Entire time she had acted 100% fine. Plays, eats, drinks, sleeps and not abnormal at all. From the time Sunday to today she still acts fine. She just hasn't pooped. I started giving her a little bit of her normal dry food to see if she'll go.

Should I be concerned with her bathroom habits or give it another day or so? Any info would be great.
Michiko1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!