View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 09:50 AM   #11
jnsdrexler02
YT Addict

Thanks to all of you for your support. Rylee Belle is home............my husband and I picked her up about 7:00 this morning. She told us off the whole way home. Apparently she told the staff at the emergency clinic off the whole night also. They fed her about 2:00 this morning and so far she has kept that down. They called it a gastrointestinal attack and feel that she will be fine now. They did warn me that she may have a couple of more episodes of diarrhea or even vomit so just to keep her on a bland diet. They also have her on Metronidazole? Never heard of that so I will be looking it up. She is resting comfortably now, although she DID have some more diarrhea when she got home. I decided to take the day off and stay home with her since I'm probably as tired as she is. I think I woke up every hour on the hour. I just hope the worst is behind her. She sure is a tough little thing though...............she is still keeping her brother Rookie in check and making sure that any cat that dares to come in our backyard knows they are NOT supposed to be there. This week can't be over quick enough for me..............I have a colonoscopy scheduled for Friday morning so I'm not allowed to take any medications. Of course, my head is killing me from everything that has been going on so needless to say.........I don't feel well myself!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!