View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 09:56 AM   #14
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

My sister & I ran into one of these years ago. Nice home, nice guy, only had a couple of breeding females, etc., and we each bought a red poodle puppy from the (supposed) same litter - though the dogs weren't even similar in any way from looks, coat, temperament, conformation, etc. Later we found out the big barn on the next property a small way from his home was crammed with dogs of every small breed. But you never heard a peep from that barn when you drove up, got out, sat in his home or left it! Not a sound. I don't know how he kept people in the area from hearing what we later found out were at least a hundred dogs in there! Can one soundproof a barn kind of building? It had a flat roof - wasn't like a farm barn with that second story, tall roof but wow, to think he had so many little babies in that dark, closed up hole and we never heard as much as a single bark!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!