View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 11:28 AM   #30
kjc
I♥PeekTinkySaph&Finny
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp4m2 View Post
kjc, you go girl! I also don't touch anything new on the market. I'm not about to be used as a guinea pig, or my pets for that matter. Just because there is a vaccine doesn't mean it should be used.

Thank you Brister, it's good to see others doing their homework. It's a darn shame we even have to be doing this in the first place. The vets are supposed to be guiding us, not the other way around. What a darn shame for the profession. As far as I'm concerned any vet promoting annuals or tri-annual vaccines is committing fraud by deception. ...Shameful.
What bothers me most is new owners. Very typical to say 'Oh, vaccines... I'll let my vet tell me what's needed.

Heck, I'd love to say that myself, it would be so much easier.... but after all the reading of posts and articles on Yorkies, I think learning about vaccines is the single, most important thing any owner should do for their Yorkie, or any pet.

It's just as, actually more important as feeding them and buying a harness and leash. The very basics of what one needs to know to be a good Yorkie owner. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!